This was our first Christmas to stay home. Santa was reall good to all of us. Luke really made a haul. But all he was interested in was the boxes and wrapping paper. It was fun to be home and start some of our own Christmas traditions. It was a snowy weekend and we finally made it over the river and through the woods to grandmas house.
4 comments:
Hello Johnsons - Cute family! We're glad to hear your doing well and appreciate your blog. It's a nice way to keep in touch. We're fine - a few health issues - but that goes with age. I'm retiring from CSI in May and will have to figure out what to do then. A mission somewhere and lots of travel we hope. Frank Ellis
Hi Burket! Glad you finally started a blog...good work. Luke is cute as ever...lets do lunch soon...see you.
Yeah! I am so glad you are doing a blog. THis is the first time I have gotten to see Luke. What a cutie! Now that I live in Idaho I hope we can get in touch and see each other!!
Glad to see you've hopped on the Blog Bandwagon- a fun and easy way to keep up-to-date. I haven't seen Luke since he was just a few months old- he is adorable! He looks very grown up. Christmas with kids is so much fun.
Post a Comment