February 11, 2009

Update

Well the last couple of weeks have been very tiring. Luke has been sick for a week now and had a fever everyday and wouldn't eat. He would wake up a couple times in the night just crying and he usually sleeps through the night. One day he would start feeling better and then he'd wake up and his fever would be high again. Well anyways turned out he had ear infections in both ears and they finally started to drain. I hate it when he has ear infections because he's in so much pain and theres nothing I can do to make him feel better. Anyways hes feeling better and acting like himself again. Hopefully he'll sleep through the night.
Lukes ear draining
We also had a new baby calf born this last week.
That is always very exciting to see. Some of you might think this pictures below are gross but I love the miracle of birth.
Momma in progress
A little closer
The end results. Isn't she beautiful!
Just some fun pictures of luke being silly
Luke helping do chores

No comments: