June 22, 2009

Our Newest Addition!!

One of our horses had a new baby colt. Isn't he sooo cute!! This mare carried her colt for 1 full year. Can you even imagine being pregnant for that long. Its so amazing how these little guys learn to walk the same day they are born. Crazy. Anyways I just thought he was cute.
Speaking of new additions......
For those of you who can't read it....
BIG BROTHER!!
That's right Luke is going to be a big brother!! We are so excited to be adding to our little family. I'm 13 weeks along and feeling great! Our little bundle of joy is scheduled to arrive on Jan. 6 but who knows if that will happen. We are just super excited to have another baby on the way and can hardly stand the wait.

3 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Congratulations, Burket! So glad you are feeling so well. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that time goes fast so you can start enjoying another beautiful baby!

Nicole said...

Love your new baby colt. good work...can't wait to get together this month...im thinking the mountains...mainly because my back deck is non existant!!! Good work on the new baby too!

Krissy said...

So now that I have actually read that whole post I can tell you congrats. I stopped reading that post after the baby colt picture which is cute by the way. and never got all the way down to you expecting so congrats and you'll have to let me know when you find out. babies are so fun I just can't believe you are exactly 4 weeks behind me. LOVE IT!!!! Our kids will go to school together and have as much fun as you and I did. I hope that he/she has your personality so they will get to laugh and feel protected as much as I did! LOVE YOU!