September 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!

We have been very busy this past month from painting to canning, canning, and more canning, to yard work, house work, family get to gethers, camping trips, ward get togethers, being pregnant, being a wife & mom, church callings and work. It just seems like we have been swamped lately, but things are starting to slow down.
First of all we bought our first home this past month and have been busily painting and getting everything ready. We are finally moved in and loving every minute of it. We are glad that the time has come for us to move to our own home. I'm glad to get settled in and have time to get things ready for the holidays and our new arrival. Its a great accomplishment for Jeff & I to finally own our own home. It's something we have been working towards for awhile. Here are some pictures of our cute new home.
Next, I have also been busy canning up a storm to make sure we have enough food storage to last us through the year. We now have green beans, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, freezer corn, peaches, dried and frozen apples. Even though canning is a ton of work I really do love doing it and providing enough food for my family is a great feeling as well. Pictures to prove I am a canner for those of you who don't believe me.

No comments: