September 7, 2009

Sheep Shippin

We went with my family sheep shippin' in Stanley this year and had so much fun. Its just a camping trip but we have to load up the baby sheep on the trucks to be shipped to a new home. It only takes an hour and they do it at sun up. This year I didn't go help because Jeff was up helping and I decided I better stay with Luke in case he woke. Just an excuse to sleep in. This year we had a ton of family and friends who decided to come up and join in the fun. The more the merrier.
Luke & my sister Katie chillin' as we find a fishin hole.
Just playin Alivia Some of the crew decided to go kayaking down the Salmon River. So Jeff, Mom & I took Luke and Livi and met everyone down river to give them a ride back up. Don't mind my naked baby we weren't planning swimming but there was a nice little area to play in the water while we waited. He had a diaper on but it got so full of water it practically dragged the ground.
These are a few pictures that Jeff got of them loading sheep. Some aren't very good because it was still pretty dark. Now whenever Luke sees a semi he always says Lambies, Papa's Lambies.
Its amazing how much they know and remember.
Lounging in the tent.
Peek a boo I see you.
Luke's first bike lesson!
Luke & Livi lovin grandma's new 4-wheeler. All Luke wants to do now when we go to grandma's is ride the 4-wheeler or the motorcycle. (Katie looks super excited to be getting her picture taken.)
Luke is laughing even though it looks like he's crying.
That brings sheep shippin 09' to an end. We sure had a good time and always look forward to next year.

No comments: