October 22, 2009

Things To Remember

Luke is getting so big. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. When we moved we moved him straight into a twin bed. He has been doing so good to sleep in it all night, but then his dad went hunting for a week and I let him sleep with me all week, and now he thinks our room is his room. So he's having a hard time adjusting again. He is starting to talk in sentences and just says the cutest things. The other morning around 6 AM he comes into our room and says "Mom I wake up". It was just so darn cute. I shouldn't tell this story but it's funny and if anyone tells my mom I told it, they're dead. When Jeff was gone hunting we stayed the Friday night at my parents. In the morning my mom was still sleeping because she had a bad cold and had taken cold medicine. She was out. Luke, my dad, & I were all awake and my dad took Luke into their room to wake her up and she was kinda of snoring because of her cold, so my dad was making fun of her to Luke saying Granny's snoring and then he would make snoring sounds. They couldn't wake her up so they came back out to the living room and I said "Did you see grandma?" Luke says "Ya grandma", and he makes a snoring sound. It was so funny. The other day Luke & I were outside playing and I sat down on the grass for a rest & Luke runs up and gives me a big hug and say's I love you mom. Oh, it was so sweet. Times like that make all the hard times easier. Things Luke loves: He loves to go see the cows & horses. He will always say hepers for heifers. He loves cheese just like his daddy. He loves our dogs Willy & Lucy. He loves chocolate milk & Bug Juice that his Grandma Kowitz got him hooked on. She always has chocolate syrup in the fridge for him or she takes him to the gas station to get a Bug Juice. Whenever we go by Valley Wide he say's "bug juice" and "papa's" because that's were grandma gets his bug juice and grandpa buys him chips and little trucks. He loves to go to Grandma & Grandpa Johnsons to play with their train set. He thinks its so cool. Following are just random pictures of Luke enjoying the last nice days of fall weather.
He couldn't tear his eyes away from the T.V. long enough to look at the
camera but he said cheese for me.
Jeff has been teaching Luke how to walk our dog and
he loves it but the dog doesn't always love it.
Lovin his car that Uncle Larry let him borrow.

No comments: