December 6, 2009
Blowing Bubbles
Dec 7Th
I was chewing on some bubble gum & blowing bubbles for Luke & he thought it was great stuff. At one point my lips were getting dry so I put on some chap stick so the gum wouldn't stick to my lips. I decided to give him a little piece of gum to chew on & he kept blowing air out of his mouth thinking it would blow a bubble, but it didn't. Then he realized it was because he didn't have any chap stick on. It was so funny. That still didn't work for him but he now thinks lips, which is what he calls chap stick, will blow bubbles. It was cute to watch him sit there & smack his gum. It made him seem so grown up. He did very good not to swallow it & he threw it in the trash when he was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment