Matthew Jeffrey Johnson
Arrived January 6th, 2010
3:43 PM
7lbs 15oz, 20inches
Dr. Jeppson decided to start me because Luke weighed 9lbs3oz and he got stuck on the way out and he was 4 days late. The 6th was my due date so I was right on time. We went in at 7:30Am. The I-V was first, 4 tries later they finally got it in. They get worse with every one. Whit Luke it was 3 tries. Talk about getting off to a bad start. It made me so sick all the poking around I almost passed out. Once that was up and going they got me going on the "Pit" and the contractions started coming on. Got the epidural some time around 11 or 12. After that it was smooth sailing. It took awhile for me to dilate but once I got to a 6 it went pretty fast. Once I got to a 10 they said push, which I couldn't feel anything at all, and after about 20 minutes he popped out with no problems. Weighting in at much less than we expected, which was a good thing. Overall I would have to say that getting the I-V was the worst part of this labor. We are so glad Matthew is here. We just love him to pieces. So far he's been a great baby. He sleeps all the times and has to be woke up on occasion to eat. He even sleeps pretty good through the night. Luke loves his baby brother, but sometimes asks when he's going home. He's not quite sure what happened to his world, but he still loves to give Matt kisses.






No comments:
Post a Comment