February 28, 2010
Matthew
These picture's were taken of Matthew at 2 months. He's growing up so fast and it seems like I never have time to just enjoy him being a baby. It's different having 2 kids rather than 1. It's just been the three of us for so long and you get used to doing things that babies can't participate in. Like just going outside. Luke loves to be outside and so do I. So if it's remotely warm were outside, but wait what about Matthew. He just hangs out inside in his swing. That he loves. Or going with dad to do the chores or see the cows or work the cows. We like to go with dad whenever we can, but then poor Matthew just gets stuck in the car in his car seat just sleepin. Which I'm sure he doesn't mind. It's just an adjustment.
Awhile back the kids and I were at my moms during lambing time and Luke had gone out with my dad and my mom was getting ready to go out and help. So I was just going to wait inside for Luke to come back so I could go. Then my mom was like "Why don't you just come help me. I have extra boots here for you." OK that's fine. So I go to get ready then all of a sudden I remember I have a baby. Hello he can't go outside in the middle of winter. But for all the adjustments we've had to make it's been well worth it to have Matthew part of our family. We love him to death and love being with him every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment