February 3, 2010

Update!!

Warning this post is almost a month late. Better late than never right!!
Having 2 kids sure keeps life busy, but we are loving every minute of it. Matt gets to come to work with me when I go back so it won't be as hard to go back. Although I have loved every minute of being at home, I'm looking forward to getting back to our regular schedule.
Luke has adjusted fairly well to his new brother. The first few days after having Matt, Luke would say,"Baby go home". Besides not wanting to hold him he has been really good with him. I'm actually glad he doesn't smother him with loves all the time. It makes my life a lot easier not having to worry about him always wanting to be with the baby. A pat on the head or a kiss on the head and he's had his fill for the day. They had there first bath together and Luke loved it. I'm not so sure that Matt did. Luke did a little to much wiggle and splashing for him.
Matt is now 4 weeks old and is growing so fast. He now weighs 9lbs even, eats between 2 & 4 ozs. He can sleep through the night if he's in our bed but, not if he's in his bed. If we feed him at 10 or 11 PM he can make it alot longer through the night. Lately, however, he thinks he needs to eat at 9 PM and then he needs a 2 AM snack. At least its not every 2 hours. Hes a great sleeper, eater and pooper and we wouldn't trade him for anything.

No comments: