June 6th
My baby was 5 months old in these pictures but not anymore. I'm a little behind. I can't even believe how time flies. Matthew is such a cutie pie and its a good thing because he's also spoiled. If you leave the room he starts to cry and as soon as you pop back in he just starts to grin. He Loves is big brother and his big brother loves him. It's so cute to watch them together. One day he was in his jumperoo and I was doing dishes and Luke was in the living room bouncing around. Every once in awhile Matthew would just start laughing and finally I went to check the situation out. Luke was jumping off the couch in front of the jumper and every time he did Matthew would just let out a big ol laugh. It was the cutest thing ever.
Matthew is now eating baby food and Loves it. He opens his mouth so wide and just gobbles it down. He always watches us eat and watches the fork move back and forth just hoping it will come his way.
He sleeps through the night, mostly.
He's an early bird. He's up by six or seven every morning. It's a good thing his dad is an early bird or has a job that makes him an early bird.
He still takes a pacifier, but really prefers his hands, which I hate. I'm yanking his hands out and jamming in his pacifier every 2 seconds, but he always ends up just pulling it out and playing with it.
He loves to sit up so he can see whats going on around him. I think he will learn to crawl and walk fast, just so he can keep up with Luke.
His nicknames are little red. Given by Grandpa K. When he was born his hair had a red tinge to it so ever since then he has been little red, but only my dad calls him that. Luke doesn't always like him to be called little red and he will say "No its not little red, its Matthew."
Luke's nickname's were Lucas and Lukester but we only call him Lukester now.
He probably weighs a good 19lbs now. At his 4 month check up he was almost 18lbs and that was a month and a half ago.
We love this little guy and can't imagine what life would be like without him.








No comments:
Post a Comment