Katies Birthday was the same day as prom so we celebrated the night before. She turned the big 18. I can believe my baby sister is that old. Anyways we had dinner and cake at my mom's. It was a fun night with family. Then the next night was the prom so I went up to the promanade. I left Jeff and the kids at home because it didn't start untill 9:30. He wasn't sad at all. It was so fun to see all the pretty dresses. Katie looked so cute and grown up. I just can't get over how fast time flies and that she only has 1 year left then she's out of here. How sad, but fun for her.












1 comment:
Katie sat down next to us on Prom night waiting for the announcement of king and queen or whatever and layne was dying. I cannot believe how much she looks like Burket. No I think she is Burket... it was pretty funny. She is such a beautiful girl just like her sister. it is really hard to imagine them all grown up and graduated! Time has Truly FLOWN!
Post a Comment