Sept 6
8 Months, wow that went by to fast. This little cutie is so much fun. He is totally crawling every where and is a great little vacuum cleaner. He loves real food and would go all day with out a bottle if I would let him. He weighs a whopping 20lbs. He continues to love his big brother, and Luke is pretty fond of Matthew as well. He's a pretty big mommas boy as of right now. He will follow me all over the house. He will even crawl around Jeff to get to me. He loves to squeal and his personality is really starting to show. He loves his pacifier, which I don't love. He can fall asleep with out it at night, but he wakes up in the night, and he doesn't really cry, he like whines, and won't stop till he gets his pacifier. We let him whine for along time and he won't go back to sleep and either can we. Any suggestions. He pulls him self up to every thing. I predict he will be walking by 10 months. How sad, he's growing up way to fast.
We had to lower Matthews crib because he can pull him self up to a standing position. Standing position, can you believe that. One night we put the boys to bed at the same time, and we went downstairs and were listening on the monitor. Pretty soon they started talking to each other, and they were laughing at each other. So we snuck in on them and this is what we found
and this is his partner in crime..
I Love these boys, and when did I say they could get so big, I love that they are mostly friends, I love that they laugh together, and play together, I just love these boys.







1 comment:
Burketty. Your boys are so sweet. I really need to come over and visit so our "kids" can play.
Post a Comment