Look at that caveman look he's sportin'.
and then it was gone.
Shaving takes ten years off him.
For the Johnson family:
Doesn't Luke look just like Tyler or what.
Happy Father's Day
I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who adores his children and loves his wife. I couldn't ask for a better father for my children. Jeff does so much with the boys. He is always taking them with him. Even when he's working he will take them along. He teaches them all sorts of fun things. Jeff's such a book worm and is always reading and learning new things and then teaches those fun facts to our kids. For Example Luke was at Livi's house the other day and Emily says "Look there's a bird up there." and Luke says, "That's a Bald Eagle and his nest is made out of sticks and straw." To cute. He totally learned all of that from his dad. Jeff always points out that Bald Eagle every time we go past their house.
I'm so thankful for Jeff's parents, for teaching him the things they did, for teaching him to love his family.
I'm thankful for a great dad and dad-in-law. They are both very helpful when it comes to projects around our house and are always willing to help.
Happy Father's Day

No comments:
Post a Comment