I thought my kiddo's were lookin super cute in their Halloween getup this year. Thanks to Nic for letting us use the monkey outfit. I wasn't sure if Matthew would wear the hat, but when we were walking out he says, "Buuurrry, hat." The wind was blowing on his head so he was wanting his hat. So that worked out pretty good. He kept it on all night. We hit up all the Grandparents and some family on Johnson lane, and we can't forget the trunk or treat. The dinner was pretty nasty I must say and we ended up filling our belly's at Burger's Etc. My kids got way to much candy and I should of definitely tossed it out, because I find my self still grazing on it a week later. My only salvation is that Jeff has a huge sweet tooth and about has it cleaned up. I love Halloween and look forward to it every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment