January 12, 2012

Christmas Lights












We love to go see the south hill lights. This year Joey and Katie tagged along with us. Luke did not love the camel at all this time. He had his carrot and was prepared to feed it but the closer we got the more unprepared he became. I picked him up and walked up to the camel and instead of feeding him the carrot he Huck's it at the poor camel. Little stinker, but with no carrot to feed there's no need to get closer:) He absolutely loved the lights though and made us make two rounds this year. We had a grand time and always look forward to next year.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Oh yea! Thank you so much for the invite, I have seen your guys blog before and clicked on it only to be bummed that is was private ;)! Your kiddos are adorable! It is so good to see Jeffie Poo (haha, its been awhile since I called you that ;), and you Briquette (sorry I have no idea how to spell your name :)! ANyways, please feel free to look at my blog if you want! Hope all is going well for your family!

Jami said...

ahh...crap...I knew it was Burket...okay I am going to go hide in a whole now :) haha!

Jami said...

THat would be a hole!