February 22, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again









We are loving this mild winter for sure this year. We are getting in so much sheep time with Grandpa. Both the boys love the lambies and being outside this year and it has been so nice. I love the ages they are both at and if I could freeze time I would. It's so nice to just pick up and go and they are both big enough to always go. I just love lambing time and getting to share it with my boys makes me so happy. I was just telling Jeff the other day I hope that my dad never dies, because it just won't be the same without him. He's so good to the grand kids and is always gathering them up and taking them with him. Especially Matthew. He is totally in love with his Grandpa and almost always wants him over anyone else. On this particular day when we were there this momma had 4 babies. That doesn't happen very often. Can you even imagine. The boys got to fed a bum and watch Grandma pull a baby. She's pretty amazing to. I'm not sure I could do that. We love this time of year and all that it brings.

1 comment:

The Staley Family said...

Thanks for the invite. What a super cute family!