Kole Denis Johnson
November 5th, 2012
3:33 P.M.
7lbs 9oz, 20 inches
Once again I was scheduled to be started. We arrived at 7:30 and got hooked up. It only took the nurse 1 try to get the IV in, which is a miracle. I was already to a 4 and having contractions on my own, so that was a good start. Doctor J. came in a little before 9 and broke my water. After that the contractions came on strong so I got my drugs and was feeling great. The nurse checked me again and said I was at a 6. A little while later she checked me again and I was at a 7. Then at noon Dr. J came and checked me and said I was only at a 5. What, I was so depressed. I thought things were moving right along. At about 2 the nurse came back and checked me again and said I was at an 8. She said when this baby is about to fall out we'll call the Dr. So a while later she has me start pushing and says, "Stop I see his head, lets get the Dr." The Dr. showed up we pushed through 3 sets of contractions and out popped our baby. The cord was wrapped around his neck one time. It wasn't a problem though the Dr. just quickly snipped it and out he came.
For me this was the easiest pregnancy and delivery. We had such a hard time naming this little guy. He didn't have a name until the next day right before we left. So far he has been the best baby ever. He has been sleeping great only waking once or twice a night. His brothers absolutely adore him. Matthew would hold him and touch him and kiss on him all day if we would let him. We sure are in love with this little guy and snuggling him every possible minute we can.
3 comments:
He is so handsome! I can't wait for another turn snugging him! :)
Can't wait to come over and snuggle we've had a stuffy nose aroymd here so I don't dare! I'll have to come at night without stuffy laney! Can't wait :)
He's beautiful! Congrats on another cute Johnson boy. Glad everything went well- pregnancy and delivery. What a blessing. Enjoy your newest, sweet addition to the family.
Post a Comment