April 23, 2013

New Year's Eve








New Year's Eve was pretty fun. Our Elders Quorm had a party at the church so we hit that up. We had yummy food, great company, and some really great entertainment. They had karaoke going on and the boys sang Old McDonald. It was pretty sweet. Jeff and I were the only ones who didn't sing. Were definitely not singers. We danced a little. The boys had a great time dancing. Matthew really wanted to dance with the neighbor girl. I think he has a little crush on her. I think she was kind of embarrassed about it but she went for it anyways. They had a bounce house set up to that kept most of the kids entertained all night. We had a great 2012 and have so much to be thankful for. We are looking  forward to what the new year has in store for us.

No comments: