January 25, 2014

First Grade




September 2013
1st Grade
I can't even believe how fast Luke has grown up. On one hand I'm so excited for him to go to 1st grade and to learn and grow, but I'm also really nervous. School is scary and kids can be so mean. Everyday I tell Luke everyone needs a friend so be nice to everyone. He is such a great boy and can  be a great helper when he wants to. He is a good big brother and most of the time he gets along really good well with Matt. The other day I over heard Luke telling one of his friends to let Matt have a turning winning, because he's just little. It melted my heart, because if your own family doesn't stick up for you who will. He loves to tickle and play with Kole and he loves it when he laughs at him. Luke is a quiet little tease. He likes to be really sneaky about tricking or teasing someone. He is so mellow and laid back. Luke only has a low gear. Recently we have had to set a timer in order for him to get certain tasks done. Like simply getting dressed. Matthew can run circles around him with all his high gears. He has lost 5 teeth including his front 2 teeth. They have yet to grow back and are taking there sweet time.
I love this cutie pie.

No comments: