Loving his balloons!!
He wasn't quite sure what to do here. So mom & dad had to help
Isn't our boy so cute!!
Trying to help open gifts
Luke got this tractor and planter from his grandparents and he was having a good time. Its kinda of big & heavy and if things get in the way of his driving he gets so mad because he can't move it on his own very good. So we've learned to let him play with it in a big open space.
I can't believe my baby is 2 and isn't my baby any more. It breaks my heart to see him growing so fast. Before I know it he'll be off to school. I am happy however to see him grow & excel in things he should be doing. He brings so much love and joy into our home & hearts and were so glad he is a part a of our family.
Luke got this tractor and planter from his grandparents and he was having a good time. Its kinda of big & heavy and if things get in the way of his driving he gets so mad because he can't move it on his own very good. So we've learned to let him play with it in a big open space.
I can't believe my baby is 2 and isn't my baby any more. It breaks my heart to see him growing so fast. Before I know it he'll be off to school. I am happy however to see him grow & excel in things he should be doing. He brings so much love and joy into our home & hearts and were so glad he is a part a of our family.
1 comment:
Your right I think it is probably your sweater. I couldn't ever remember where I got it from? Sorry about that. Now I know.. You are more then welcome to have it back it's still in excellent condition...
I also can't believe that Luke is two and you have another one on the way. he will be so excited to have a little brother. It was good seeing you at the fair and again I'm sorry about stealing your sweatshirt.
Post a Comment