This weekend we went to Malad to move our cows. The wife and kids came up separately and met for a BBQ. On the way up you have to go on this windy road and I was starting to feel car sick, but I held it together. Luke on the other hand was not so lucky, as we pulled into Malad I looked back at him and he started to throw up all over himself. It was awful. I felt so bad for him there he was all strapped down in his car seat covered in throw up. So we pull over and I stripped him down to his diaper and me being the bad mom I am only brought extra pants. So we then made a detour over to Kim's sister-in laws to borrow a shirt. I then let him ride on my lap the rest of the way which were all dirt roads up the mountain. Once we got there he was happy as a clam.
Me on the other hand I was a little frazzled. Feeling car sick myself, then having to clean throw up up and not throw up my self was a challenge. Then when we got to our lunch spot it was blasting hot. 2 dirty diapers later no bathrooms to clean up in and lunch took forever to get going, and this prego body needs to be fed on time. Needless to say I was super glad to be heading for home. Especially in a puke free truck since it was Kim's van that he threw up in.
Aubrie, Luke's new best friend!
Luke's first horse ride. He loved it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment