August 21, 2009

Ultrasound!!

Its A BOY!!!
We sure are excited to be adding another boy to our family. We have lots of fun together. Plus I don't have to break the bank on buying a whole new wardrobe. Anyways, everything looks really good with Baby Johnson #2. The whole time we were getting the ultrasound he kept wiggling around. Then, right after my ultrasound, was my doctors appt. and every time the nurse tried to find his heart beat he would move and she would try again and he would move again. Great, he'll probably be this super active little boy that I won't know what to do with, because Luke has always been this way easy going, laid back boy. Anyways were super excited to be having another baby boy and can't wait for him to get here!!

2 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Congrats on another boy, Burket! I sure love the little boys too- I'd take another! Glad to hear everything looks great. Hope you are feeling ok and that your family is all doing well, too. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

The life of a 2nd grader said...

Hi!