Luke went in for his first visit with the dentist and he did so good. He just layed there like a champ. I couldn't believe it. He ended up having 4 cavities. I was so embarrassed. I felt like I wasn't taking good enough care of his teeth. Which I could have done a better job of. Anyways, the dental assistant said not to worry about it that they have little kids come in with cavities in every tooth. Wow. So I felt better after that. I can't really get after the kid either when his mom had 4 cavities as well. So he has had to go back one time for each cavity and he has done very good each time. Except the last time, he got a little teary eyed but then came through like the champ that he is. Hopefully next time will be cavity free.
No comments:
Post a Comment