We had so much fun at the Rupert Old Fashioned Rodeo this year. Luke and Livi rode a lamb. They did so good. I was so nervous for Luke, but he did great. He ended up getting 3rd place and a huge trophy. I was so proud of him. I couldn't decide which picture I liked best of him so I just put them all on. Cody rode a steer and he did great. He did really for his first time. Katie and her friend Dakota did some race where he rides the horse to the end of the arena where she is waiting and then they ride double back to the other end. It was all smooth sailing until they started back to the finish line and then Dakota's horse went to buckin. Needless to say they both got bucked off. It was pretty funny. Maybe next year they will practice a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment