July 17, 2012

4th of July


























Once again we had a great time with family and friends this year. We started the day off at the parade. It was crazy hot & I thought I might melt into a puddle, But the kids had a great time. They loved the tractors and the horses. Then we headed off to G & G Kowitz's for a yummy lunch and some down time while the kids played in the water. Then we packed up and headed to G & G Johnson's for some more great food and the fireworks show. Matthew was loving the snaps and Luke loved the snakes that grow when you lite them. He had so much fun watching them grow he thought it would be just as much fun to squish them in his hands. Boy's what would I do without them. We had a great time and look forward to next year. 

No comments: