
Coming November a brand new baby BOY!! You know it. Another boy and we couldn't be more excited to have him. The kids are so excited. Luke told me he will help get diapers & wipes and hold the bottle but he will not change it's bum. So nice of him. Matthew loves babies and I'm a little nervous that he might be all up in the babies business to much. I guess will see. I'm 25 weeks and feeling pretty darn good. I haven't been sick at all with this one. We can't wait for fall to get here so we can't meet this little guy.
1 comment:
Wow Burket! Congratulations! How exciting. That's so great that you haven't been sick at all- it's not fair, really! :) How fun for your family. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and goes by quickly! Babies are so fun!
Post a Comment